Community Resources Conference
July 21, 2021 | 10 a.m. to noon
Another Session is in the Books
Thank you to the nearly 100 professionals who attended the Summer Session of our Community Resources Conference. We’re grateful for your participation, and for your help spreading awareness of the programs and services available to assist our customers!
For those who were unable to attend, don’t worry. You can access all of the valuable information that was presented by watching a recording of the conference and/or reviewing a copy of the accompanying slide deck. Both are available below.
As a reminder, our panel of experts shared information about:
- New protections for residential customers and small businesses
- Tips for preparing for outages
- What to do if you or someone in your household uses life-support equipment
- Tree trimming and removal
- Virtual assistance: using “Watt” and Alexa to do business with us
- Energy efficiency
- Notify NYC: hurricane preparedness
- New York City cooling centers
- And, more!
Watch a Recording of the Conference
Get the Slides
To download a copy of the PowerPoint slides that were presented during the Summer Session, simply click the button below.
Con Edison’s Community Resources Conference is a virtual education event for professionals from government agencies and the nonprofit sector.
Want more information about this or upcoming seasonal events? Email us at Outreach@conEd.com.