Community Resources Conference
March 15, 2022 | 10 a.m. to noon
Thank You for Joining Us
On March 15, 2022, Con Edison held the annual spring session of its Community Resources Conference.
Representatives from the company were joined by a panel of experts from various agencies and organizations, who presented information on a variety of topics, including:
- Con Edison’s Energy Affordability Program,
- Financial assistance for those in need,
- Natural gas safety and when to dial 811,
- Electric safety,
- Shared metering and your rights and responsibilities as a Con Edison customer, and
- How to recognize scams and avoid becoming a victim.
Couldn’t Make It? No Problem!
You can watch a recording of the session and download the presentation slides below.
About Our Conferences
Con Edison’s Community Resources Conferences are virtual education events for professionals from government agencies and the nonprofit sector.
The conferences are typically held four times per year and feature presentations from Con Edison employees and other experts on a variety of helpful topics.
The Fine Print
Conference topics are subject to change. In the event of a severe weather event or other Company emergency, this conference may be cancelled or rescheduled.