2022 Summer Session
June 21, 2022 | 10 a.m. to noon
Thanks to all who attended our 2022 Summer Session to hear our conversation about important issues affecting residents of New York City and Westchester County.
For those who were unable to attend – or for anyone who would like to watch the presentations again – a recording of the conference is provided below. Copies of the agenda and the slides that were presented are also available.
On The Agenda
- Financial assistance for those in need, including:
- An overview of the recently approved Electric and Gas Bill Relief Program,
- Information about Con Edison’s Energy Affordability Program (formerly known as the Low-Income Discount Program),
- An update on the Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) from representatives of the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA), and
- A summer energy-bill outlook.
- Emergency Preparedness, including:
- A summer weather forecast,
- A guide to online outage reporting and how to use Con Edison’s interactive outage map, and
- Tips for proper hurricane preparedness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend Con Edison’s Community Resources Conferences?
Con Edison’s Community Resources Conferences are virtual education events for professionals from government agencies and the nonprofit sector.
The conferences are typically held four times per year and feature presentations from Con Edison employees and other experts on a variety of helpful topics.
Who can I contact with questions or if I need more information?
Is there anything else I should know?
Conference topics are subject to change. In the event of a severe weather event or other Company emergency, this conference may be cancelled or rescheduled.