Community Resources Conference
October 25, 2022 | 10 a.m. to Noon
Thank you for joining us and our panel of experts for a forum on important topics affecting residents of New York City and Westchester County.
The conference was attended by over 100 representatives of community and non-profit organizations, who engaged in a discussion about:
- This year’s winter bill outlook – what to expect and how we can help.
- Energy-saving tips,
- Energy-efficiency rebate and incentive programs,
- Con Edison’s Energy Affordability Program, and
- Billing and payment options, including our time-of-use rate and Level Payment Program.
- Plus, helpful tips for…
- Finding electric-vehicle charging stations in your community,
- Shopping for an energy services company (ESCO), and
- Staying safe this winter the FDNY way!
For those who are interested but were unable to attend the conference live, a recording is below.
Watch the Recording
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the conference?
Con Edison’s Community Resources Conferences are virtual education events for professionals from government agencies and the nonprofit sector.
The conferences are typically held four times per year and feature presentations from Con Edison employees and other experts on a variety of helpful topics.
Who can I contact for questions or more information?
What else should I know?
Conference topics are subject to change. In the event of a severe weather event or other Company emergency, this conference may be cancelled or rescheduled.